Friday, January 06, 2006

today after school.manfred and wei sen outside school.then go mall eat.then go kan thing.then me gail and rachel go popular kan bear bear.then later go mac.dont know what happen la.then later go up.then saw xiao and they all in watson.then want go in join them.then i walk into the watson the sensor ring.i chua tio.then those people come check my bag.then alot of people around me lor.so paiseh.then check.then is the bear bear at popular take de.i forget to take out barcode.heng they never do what.then later go upper court.find zheng yong.then later daniel they all came.then we go find pikachu at upper court de basketball court there.and jim.then later victoria come.then later ah kow august kah wei they all come.then slack there awhile.then my wallet lost.then me and gail home.boring

No comments: