Friday, January 27, 2006

hahas.Today i ponten! songbo.anyway its nothing want la.today also no lesson . lol . then im like after their school go upper find rachel yixian yvonne gail and desmond they all . then manfred and wei liang came. slack there chit-chat awhile go mall then pikachu jim jason jian lin jun xing august kah wei benny gu niang ah kow they all there .they also watching i not stupic 2 also . but me and rachel not following them.after they leave me yvonne yi xian gail go popular they go gan thing then all go home left me and rachel then go food court eat .eat finish we go kovan find caiyan and her gan didi.take bus go ang mo kio watch i not stupid 2 .walao.damn funny sia.im like laugh till crazy sia. cannot stop laughing ar.like funny sia.lol.the show abit stupid la.but really funny.then after that me and rachel faster pia cab go hougang cc find yi xian and desmond .lol.then later victoria came . and just now he come sit beside me that time.then my tears auto drop . i dont know sia. like got some funny feeling.but i think i really forget him liao.I THINK SO!

No comments: