Monday, December 05, 2005

yesterday talk on the phone with rachel ,pikachu , junxing till 5 plus . then 9am need to wake up cause meet at compass eat breakfast.hahas.then i tell 7am then sleep.cause dont no why cannot sleep.then me rachel yi xian pikachu jun xing meet at compass first.then when everyone reach its around 1pm plus.hahas.then pikachu want cigg then go mall take from kah wei .then me rachel pei gail go home change cloths.hahas.say till cloths . i wear till funny ar.dont like me.hahas.then at food court eat.eat finish le then still wait for ahbee . then by the time we leave mall already 3plus like that liao.then take train go plaza sing watch chicken little.hahas.damn funny.okay la.only waste my money . cause i already watch before.but nevermind la.then after movie around 6 plus liao.then they say want go play pool . then go there.wah so full.then dont want wait.then go liao.cause they 7pm need work.then they go work . we go home . then go home change my pant . cause really very big. then me daren and ah leng go kovan shop. we eat sushi then ah leng buy me a nike bottle.damn cute.small small want.then we go basa malang walk.damn sian..all the same.then we go make keychain.our nice.hahas,damn cool.then around 10 plus like that go home.wah.then so many people at my home.sian.now i crazy liao.keep on editing photo.nothing to do sia.hahas.TML WILL BE A BETTER DAY!.

No comments: