Friday, November 25, 2005

hahas..actually want wake up at 10am and meet them at 11am de cause gail birthday mah.lol.then when valerie call me that time its already 11plus.and i tot the rest wake up le.all kanasai want.worst then me ar..dont no how long then wake up.lol.then one by one come my house meet.but by the time all meet le already 1 plus le.then bo pian..gail birthday what.we want go buy beer.then dont no where to buy.then some say go cheer take then some buy.then we dont want take le mah.then bo pian ask gail go try and buy.wah.then really can leh.lol.buy two bottle somemore.hahas.then gail go buy marlboro.lol..hahas..then we happily walk to hougang cc de ktv.hahas.then all crazy..lol..then i think i drink more then them.but i never drunk lor.they keep saying me.i only go take few puff then gong gong..cannot walk.crazy.but i know i keep falling down.hahas.then i very tired le..and i was happily lying on valiere shoulder lor.then tired mah..feel like sleeping.but i donno why i cried.?
i think of something that make me sad..and valerie cry with me.so touched.cry finish le.feel better le.then i go sing the song ` woaideren ' wah. make me cry again..then after the song i think i fall asleep there lol..and heard that valerie hug me while i sleeping.lol.then after ktv..they go harmony park.then me and yvonne go my house take the cake,then soon pian ask her help me buy a bottle of beer.hahas.then take cad go harmony park.then say zheng yong and manfred.then we walk with rachel and valerie.lol.then ah kow also coming..then we bring floor..go pour on gail.take the cake smash her.hahas..then i also kana.lol..then my shirt was so dirty..then we go hougang mall eat.then later sharon and caiyan come mall find us.and song yi xian go home.then go blk 18 slack.so sian.lol.rachel stay my house.then at night we play like siao.hahas.fun fun fun ..a long day..but tired..

No comments: