Monday, September 05, 2005

TODAY.sian sian sian..wake up at 1 plus..then go online..online nia then rachel ask em call her phone..again conference with the shity couple sian..then desmond online chat with him=]=] say what will return me testi de..bluff me..then offline..then victoria call me..say with desmond so fuck can..ci ji me..fuck..then later they dont no at who hse.then desmond use his acc online..then say what victoria want tok to me..then i really tot is victoria le..then victoria say she not on the computer ask me dont say anything out..fuck..all the while is desmond..then bluff me again..fuck..then later really victoria then i dont believe le..then she online her acc to proof to me.haha...then talk to the shity couple..then talk untill sleep..then victoria sms me wake me up..then say they at desmond hse downstair..again ci ji me..so fuck..then later victoria and desmond online..then my papa want use com..cannot talk to chat..but i say hellos to desmond..hehe=]=]..then he suddenly sms me..say what sorry he playing lan later then chat..lolx..then walao..victoria going find them.at my hse here de lan shop..=]=]..then ask me want go..lolx=]=]..then sian..talk to the shity couple whole day..then victoria call me ask me my hse got beer not..haha too bad no more..few day ago still got two bottle..=]=]..then ask me take crig for her..=]=]..then desmond they all go my hse opp there bio zhar bor..fuck..make me feel so sad.then think and think..listen to sad song make me cry..then the kumar come ask me why..sian 1/2..now talking to no one..hais..it really hard to forget..

No comments: