Thursday, September 08, 2005

sian..early in the morning 11 pm plus..gail call me..then i dont no..i still sleeping..then dont care about that..then continue sleep..then 1 pm plus recieve a msg from kumar..then i dont no..cos i was dreaming..then i tot i receieved my msg in the dream then dont care.untill my jiejie shout at me and say my phone got msg..lolx.then blur blur also dont no what i send also..funny thing is that..
i msging gail..
then untill half.she ask me want go find them anot..then i rest awhile then reply to wrong person..i send to desmond..lolx..i still dont no..i send ` dont no , see first lor , what time u all going home..i want send to rachel wan lor.then send to desmond then he reply ?..aiya..then i still dont no..keep sending..untill he call me say what msg him then dont no what..then i still dont no sia..he say i got fever.lolx..ask me go check my phone.lolx..then he put down i go check..then found out really send wrong..lolx so paiseh..AND I DREAM OF HIM SIA.I DREAM OF HIM GIVING ME CRIG AND BEER.lolx..then i tell him..then i ask him give me then the dream will come true..lolx..then he ask me better dont smoke and drink..lolx..=]=]=].then go plaza meet yvonne gail and xian..then yvone go food court eat..then go lower find rachel cos she going malaysia..then lower slack talk alot of cork..lolx..then now at home..talking to yvon rachel gai; and eunice..gonna talk to morning=]=]..

No comments: